Years of planning by Emil “Bud” Popke resulted in a generous scholarship fund that provides for dozens of Otsego graduates annually.
Popke Family Otsego High School Scholarship Fund
- Applicants must be a graduate of Otsego High School.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a degree (certificate for trades) granting institution as a current undergraduate student. (this informatoin is confirmed via the student’s signed waiver once they are selected.)
- Applicants must have a 2.75 GPA upon graduation from Otsego High School.
- (Renewables) must maintain a 2.75 GPA in college.
- Preference will be given to students demonstrating financial need according to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).